Monday, October 3, 2011

Favorites

I have 2 new favorite things, and both came from Bed, Bath & Beyond. 


The first is this garbage can from simplehuman. 


Why do I love it?  We have a beagle who was constantly trying to get into the garbage can. When he did, he would drag trash out into the side yard after licking every last bit of food residue he could find. I didn't want him to get in the trash, and I didn't want him to get sick. This trash can has a simple lock that totally prevents our cute little buddy from getting into it. It is easy enough to lock and unlock that the children don't even have trouble with it. It also takes regular large kitchen garbage bags, so no need to buy specialty ones.

* * * * *

Item # 2 is Smells Begone Calming Rain Air Freshener. I was dubious because I haven't had any luck in the past with these type of solid deodorizers, but this one actually works.  Pet smells, boy smells...it helps it all. The fragrance is pleasant also and not at all overpowering.


I highly recommend both these items.

No comments: