Friday, August 12, 2011

Go Buy Mama Pea's Cookbook

I love Mama Pea, and her cookbook is the best.  Why do I like it?
 Mama Pea is funny and often insightful. She's also very real and very down to earth.  What I love most about her cookbook are the stories that go along with each recipe.  So far, we have loved her chewy energy bars and her black bean soup.  I am so excited to try my next recipes: her crack wrap and apple cinnamon pancakes. The pictures in the book are beautiful and I love her opening section on Pantry staples. I also enjoy her little tips and tricks that she gives throughout the book. I just can't wait now for her next cookbook to come out. I urge everyone to go buy this book. And, you don't have to be a vegetarian or vegan to enjoy her recipes.
I also highly suggest checking out her blog, peas and thankyou. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments: