Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thanks, Oreida, They're O-r-e-i-d-a!

I don't eat a lot of processed foods, and I haven't had fast food in I can't tell you how long. I love salty food like chips, pickles, and green olives. And, while I don't eat them regularly, I love french fries. Tonight, I had a Boca burger for dinner with grapes and these Oreida fries. I wouldn't put them on my regular diet rotation, but if you love fries like me, these are the ones to try. They taste very much like Rally's seasoned fries, which if you've ever had them, you know how much they rock. Oreida fries aren't exactly budget friendly, but if they're on sale and you're feeling a little salty (no pun intended), pick up some to try. Your kids will probably like them too. As a once in awhile treat, I can totally handle them.

No comments: