Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I just found the best new blog to peruse and subscribe to:  100 Days of Real Food.  There are great ideas about ways to be healthier on this blog as well as meal plans and a ton of information on food and healthy eating topics. I can't wait to read more from Lisa, the blog's creator, because there's some fascinating stuff there. And, she uses freezer pop molds similar to the ones I just bought. Who knew?  My first batch is in the freezer now.  And with back to school looming (only 1 1/2 weeks away for us), she's got a whole section on school lunches from ideas about what to send, to lunch boxes, kitchen aids, and accessories to ensure school lunch success.

I find her blog really interesting since her goal was to get rid of the processed crap and only eat  real food. We have done this to some extent in our house, but we are still a really big work in progress. Whether you go cold turkey though or want to make baby steps towards  a life unprocessed, this blog will have something for you. I guarantee it. So check out 100 Days of Real Food today. I think you'll be glad you did.

No comments: