Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Know It's Not Monday, But...

I was late by one day to post my menu to Laura"s Menu Plan Monday, but here it is now. Better late than never, I guess. Check out Laura's Blog for more dinner ideas.



                -Kids:  Hamburger BBQ, broccoli, fruit or yogurt

Tuesday-All:  Meatless Vegetarian Lasagna, salad, and bread

Wednesday-  DH and myself:  Vegetable Soup
                       -Kids:  LO lasagna

Thursday-  DH and myself:  Big Salad
                    -Kids:  Chicken Washington, green beans, cheese sauce, fruit or yogurt, 30 Minute Rolls

Friday-DH and myself:  Picante Beans and Brown Rice, carrot sticks, fruit or yogurt
             - Kids:  .LO chicken, Quesadillas, LO green beans, carrot sticks, fruit or yogurt

Saturday- DH and myself:  Out to Dinner, Pizza for the kids

Sunday- YOYO:  your on your own (LO, hot pockets, sub sandwiches,hot dogs, salad, soup, etc.)

Monday/Tuesday- DH and I:  Big Salad w/HM croutons
                                =Kids:  meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas & carrots, applesauce





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by for a visit via Organizing Junkie today!
Salads are definitely a must during the very hot summers in Las Vegas.
Have a wonderful and delicious week.