Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's a Sunshine Day . . .

I have a new favorite market: the SunFlower Farmer's Market. It is a great place.You can check out the store I go to here.  It is a great place to get  fresh, all natural meats, whole grain breads made by a local bakery, and a bevy of different and sometimes exotic fruits and vegetables. The produce section alone is worth a trip.  It is like a hybrid between Trader Joe's (love it...) and Whole Foods (hate to pay for it...).  It is larger than a TJ's and smaller and less pretentious than Whole Paycheck.  What has impressed us the most is the fresh produce. It is amazing!  So if you have one near you, check it out. Even though it's not a recipe, it get 5 spoons from me.  And I have to say, that every time I walk in there, I hear the Brady Bunch singing in my head.  "It's a Sunshine Day...,"

No comments: