Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am happy to report that I have a new cereal to add to my morning choices. I try really hard to eat less pre-packaged foods, but this cereal is good, so I have to make an exception. DH heard about it from the Eat This, Not That Guy, I think.  I don't care where he heard about it, I'm just glad he did. Referred to affectionately as 'colon blow" (it really gets things moving) by my husband, it has become a staple at our house.  I love that it's healthy, and I especially love that it's made in the USA. I have only seen this cereal at Whole Paycheck, so I pick some up whenever I'm there. 

I also am now using Chia seeds and LOVING them!  I have had them sprinkled on oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, and salad. The great thing is that they are super healthy for you.  I've only had one concern in eating them, but I have been checking each morning to make sure I don't start sporting the "chia fro."  So far, so good!

No comments: