Saturday, March 2, 2013

What My Scale Said Wednesday 6 and Post Challenge Reflections

I'm a little late posting What My Scale Said Wednesday due to an accident I had. I was getting boiling water ready for pasta,  and the water bubbled up and like a volcano, and spewed...all over my stomach! Needless to say, I have a bad burn and blisters. It's healing but still hurts. Because of my accident, this blog and my exercise routine have suffered. I am dying to get back to the gym and hope to go back early next week. We'll see ...


So what did my scale say this week?

 
Consistency is a key I think in weight loss and eating right. It's something I need to work on as I enter this next phase of my healthy eating/healthy life style journey.
 
My Shrinking Jeans challenge ended with me starting my monthly cycle and gaining 3 # overnight...totally negating my loss during the eight week challenge.  I loved the challenge itself, but am not happy with my performance.  I need to make some changes so I can be more successful...just not sure what those changes will be. I am also looking for a new challenge to enter. Whether I lose or not, having a challenge helps me focus, and I need that.

No comments: