Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What My Scale Said Wednesday 2

Ahhh, the importance of words...Wouldn't it be great if all scales had messages of support and motivation?
Trust me, when my scale #s aren't moving much, I'm glad my scale says stuff like this to me


Photo by Shannon Recktenwald/2013

Truth: The number on my scale was not my friend this week. I didn't gain weight so that's a plus, but I didn't lose anything either.  I'm trying very hard not to be so number-on -the-scale dependent, but it's hard, especially when that number fluctuates up and down and down and up. I'm half expecting it to move sideways now!

I feel thinner this week which is what I'm trying to focus on, because my strubborn scale # just isn't budging! I'm feeling thinner whether my scale # agrees or not, and that is a good thing.

So I guess that just means working harder. yuck. I'm just glad that when my scale decides to talk, she says nice things to me. Her motivational words are what will help me get through this day.  I hope your scale says nice things to you today.

No comments: