Sunday, April 21, 2013

Recipe Review: Greek veggie Pita Quesadillas

Greek Veggie Pita
Quesadillas
I LOVE Greek and Mediterranean flavors so when I cam across this recipe on Pinterest, I thought it would be great...and it was.

I did just a few things differently. First, I scaled down the recipe because I was only making it for myself.   It was pretty easy to do. Second, I used  Light Flatout bread instead of pita bread, since finding a whole wheat pita bread here has become a problem. I also did not want to use Greek Pitas because I thought they'd be too thick.
Third, I left out the peppers because I am allergic. Lastly, I added a little olive juice to my yogurt, olive, feta spread.  This spread was so good that I could see eating it as a spread on any veggie sandwich.  I also think it would be good rolled up in a tortilla, sliced, and chilled like Mexican High Rollers.

Make this quesadilla recipe and you won't be sorry:  4 spoons for this one.






What I used instead of Pita bread.
The spread





No comments: