Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blue Jean Dreams...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh (big sigh)!  My weight loss is staying steady at 18 # gone, but the weight I do have seems to be reproportioning itself.  Yesterday, here in the Valley of the sun, we awoke to cold temps and rain.  It was in the 40's, and you could actually see your breath. Really funny considering 4 days ago it was 100 degrees. Crazy!  Anyway, I was taking the twins out and decided I needed to wear long pants and a jacket, so I had to dig a pair of jeans out of my winter clothes stash that I had already put away.  I grabbed my favorite pair of jeans...a pair I have not been able to wear for the past 3 years...and psyched myself up to try them on. I had already prepared myself for disappointment. Much to my surprise, I pulled them up with ease.  I didn't even need to lay across the bed to button them!  This was huge for me, and I was tickled!  I have held onto these jeans "just in case" I could get back into them one day...Yay me!

No comments: